Virtual Retirement Party Ideas
If your workplace has gone virtual, there’s a decent chance you’ll throw or be part of a virtual retirement party at some point. If you’re looking for some ideas for the virtual event, we’re here to help!
Launch Countdown Clock
While you may be sad to see your boss or co-worker leave, you can also share in their excitement for new adventures to come. Creating a virtual retirement clock can increase the anticipation for both the retiree’s next chapter and the upcoming party. Many sites have the resources to help you build a personalized countdown clock. The process is simple and easy.
Just because the party has gone virtual this doesn’t mean you have to forego the gifts. Consider sending physical gifts to the retiree before the party begins. Online vouchers and gift cards simply don’t have the same feel as a physical gift. Send gifts to the man or woman of the hour, then have the individual open the gifts for all to see.
Retirement Bucket List
Some head towards retirement with a clear plan, while others may not know how they’ll spend their time. Help the retiree out by compiling a list of fun activities or travel suggestions. An easy way to make the list is by using a Google Doc, which you can open access to for all co-workers to chip in. From where to travel or what new foods to try, the items included on this list can be endless.
There are many ways to do speeches during a retirement party. You can either sprinkle a few speeches in throughout the party or wait until the very last moments. Let as many co-workers or employees speak as possible. Then, encourage the retiree to save some final words.
Invite Friends And Family
There’s never a crowd that’s too large thanks to many video conferencing platforms today. With that being said, invite some friends and family members of the retiree to get in on the fun. Try inviting some people without the retiree’s knowledge. The surprises can take the virtual retirement party to the next level.
Play Party Games
With some classic games not possible due to the virtual environment, try some newer games for the whole group. Easy games like a personal or workplace quiz can be put together by all involved in the party planning. You can even create a virtual retirement bingo board to play during the event.
Assisted Living At Desert Winds Retirement In Peoria, Arizona
If you are searching for a memory care facility in Peoria, Arizona, Desert Winds Retirement Community is the facility for you! Travel over to our memory care page to see pictures find out more about our facility, amenities, floor plans and more.
More Articles About Senior Living
- Retiring In Arizona Pros And Cons
- Independent Living Vs Assisted Living
- 5 Easy Crafts For Seniors With Dementia
- Questions For Assisted Living Interviews
- When To Move From Assisted Living To Memory Care
- How To Retire At 45
- 7 Core Exercises For Seniors
- Independent Living Facilities Near Me
- Benefits Of Independent Living For Seniors
- Can I Retire At 60 With 500K
- Lewy Body Dementia Vs Alzheimer’s
- Top 5 Best Dog Breeds For Seniors
- Why Retire In Arizona?
- How To Save For Retirement Without A 401k
- 30 Quotations About Getting Old
- Golf Exercises For Seniors
- Best Cities To Retire In Arizona
- When Might Be The Best Time To Start Saving For Retirement?
- How Much Does a Retirement Home Cost?
- How Much Does In-Home Care Cost?
- How Much Does a Nursing Home Cost?
- How Much Does Memory Care Cost?
- How Much Does Independent Living Cost?
- How Much Does Retirement Cost?
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost?
- What Age Can You Stop Filing Income Taxes?
- What To Write In A Retirement Card Continued – 110 Quotes
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Peoria, Arizona?
- Enjoyable Activities for Seniors
- Happy Retirement Quotes
- Senior Living Peoria
- Common Elderly Health Issues
- What is Arthritis?
- What Are The Benefits Of Assisted Living?
- What is Independent Living?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Independent Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Find Memory Care Facilities In Arizona
- Best Places To Retire In Peoria Arizona
- How To Look Younger At Age 50+
- Restarting Work After Early Retirement
- Things To Do In Peoria AZ Outside Of The Retirement Home
- Checklist for Moving Into A Peoria Assisted Living Facility
- Help With Choosing Assisted Living Communities In Peoria, AZ
- 38 States That Don’t Tax Social Security Benefits 2016