Desert Winds is a beautiful Assisted Living Community near Sun City, Arizona. Our Retirement Community provides large studio, one-and two-bedroom apartments with ample space for our residents’ furniture, clothing and personal items. The two-story Assisted Living Building is built around a courtyard that is a focal point for activities and also provides beautiful views from the apartments surrounding this lush garden setting. Gorgeous sunrise, sunset and mountain views are available from all other apartments.
Your apartment comes with:
- Large floor plans
- Individual air conditioning and heat
- Window treatments
Prior to moving into our Assisted Living Retirement Community a resident is given a complete assessment by our licensed Desert Winds Staff, in order to develop a personal care plan that is unique to him or her. Our a-la-carte menu of services ensures that each resident only pays for what he or she needs, and makes it convenient to alter the plan of care should the resident’s needs change.
Highly qualified, licensed Assisted Living Staff are on hand 24 hours a day to provide loving care, delicious well-balanced meals and a variety of activities to enrich the lives of our residents.
Your monthly base rent includes:
- Three meals per day and snacks
- All utilities including cable TV
- 24 hour staffing
- Daily tidying of your apartment
- Weekly deep cleaning of your apartment
- Weekly Personal Laundry
- Once a week laundering of bed and bath linens
- Maintenance of your apartment, grounds & common areas
- Scheduled transportation to appointments or shopping
- A rich program of activities
- An emergency call system
For More information on the Assisted Living Community Please call 623-322-0600.