Arizona’s Retirement Living at it’s Finest!
Memory Care at Desert Winds Assisted Living Community is dedicated to those with memory loss. All Caregivers are specifically trained to provide the personal attention required by these special residents. Continuous, stimulating activities designed to enhance the quality of life of the residents are offered each day in a nurturing, safe environment. Because we have a higher ratio of Caregivers to residents in our Serenity Unit, we are able to continually monitor and evaluate each resident’s condition and respond quickly to the individual needs.
Prior to move-in, a resident is given a complete assessment by our licensed Desert Winds Staff, in order to develop a personal care plan that is unique to him or her.
Your Monthly Base Rent Includes the Following
- Three Meals Per Day & Snacks
- All Utilities Including Cable TV
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Daily Tidying of Your Apartment
- Weekly Deep Cleaning of Your Apartment
- Weekly Personal Laundry
- Laundering of Bed & Bath Linens
- A Rich Program of Activities
- Scheduled Transportation to Appointments or Shopping
- Maintenance of Your Apartment, Grounds & Common Areas
- An Emergency Call System
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing & Grooming
- Oral Care Services
- Ongoing Orientation And Guidance
Let Desert Winds be your New Home
For More information on the Assisted Living Community Please call 623-322-0600.
Independent Living: 623-362-1200 | Assisted Living: 623-322-0600