Why Retire In Arizona?
If you are searching for “why retire in Arizona” or “why do people retire in Arizona,” then you’ve come to the right place! Arizona is one of the most popular states for retirees in the entire country. Let’s take a look at some of reasons why you should consider retiring in the Grand Canyon State.
Benefits Of Retiring In Arizona
- Low cost of living
- Quality healthcare
- Sunny days
- Golfer’s paradise
- Beautiful scenery
Low Cost Of Living
According to BestPlaces, Arizona’s overall costs of living do fall below the U.S. average. Studio apartments actually cost $100 less than the national average, per month. Whether you desire a studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom or three-bedroom apartment, you’ll enjoy saving money when you choose to live in Arizona.
Quality healthcare is essential for retirees and seniors. And this is just another reason why you should choose to retire in Arizona. USNews recently ranked Arizona #23 for healthcare out of the 50 states. This list took into account access to healthcare for adults and juveniles, as well as overall quality. Arizona scored very high in both categories.
This place isn’t call the valley of the sun for no reason! Nothing brightens one’s day quite like waking up to some beautiful sunshine. Well, the state of Arizona actually enjoys more sunny days than any other state in the country, according to the NOAA. It’s time to ditch the dreary, overcast weather for the sunniest state in the U.S. That’s right, even Florida has less sunny days than Arizona.
Golf is one of the most popular activities or hobbies for today’s retirees. You can’t find a better state to golf in than Arizona. Not only does this state experience more sunny days than anywhere else, as referenced above, but it is also home to numerous world-class golf resorts. Both Phoenix and Scottsdale are regarded as two of the best golfing cities in the country. Play where the professionals play; right here in Arizona!
Sunsets and sunrises are just the beginning. Take a trip out to the Grand Canyon or even Horseshoe Bend to see some of the most breathtaking scenery you’ll find anywhere. Traveling to the small town of Sedona is a must! The red rock beauty has helped Sedona gain a reputation as one of the most scenic locations in the country.
Independent Living At Desert Winds Retirement In Peoria, Arizona
If you are searching for an independent living facility in Peoria, Arizona, Desert Winds Retirement Community is the facility for you! Travel over to our independent living page to see pictures find out more about our facility, amenities, floor plans and more.
More Articles About Senior Living
- Top 5 Best Dog Breeds For Seniors
- Benefits Of Independent Living For Seniors
- How To Save For Retirement Without A 401k
- 30 Quotations About Getting Old
- Golf Exercises For Seniors
- Best Cities To Retire In Arizona
- When Might Be The Best Time To Start Saving For Retirement?
- How Much Does a Retirement Home Cost?
- How Much Does In-Home Care Cost?
- How Much Does a Nursing Home Cost?
- How Much Does Memory Care Cost?
- How Much Does Independent Living Cost?
- How Much Does Retirement Cost?
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost?
- What Age Can You Stop Filing Income Taxes?
- What To Write In A Retirement Card Continued – 110 Quotes
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Peoria, Arizona?
- Enjoyable Activities for Seniors
- Happy Retirement Quotes
- Senior Living Peoria
- Common Elderly Health Issues
- What is Arthritis?
- What Are The Benefits Of Assisted Living?
- What is Independent Living?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Independent Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Find Memory Care Facilities In Arizona
- Best Places To Retire In Peoria Arizona
- How To Look Younger At Age 50+
- Restarting Work After Early Retirement
- Things To Do In Peoria AZ Outside Of The Retirement Home
- Checklist for Moving Into A Peoria Assisted Living Facility
- Help With Choosing Assisted Living Communities In Peoria, AZ
- 38 States That Don’t Tax Social Security Benefits 2016