30 Quotations About Getting Old
These quotes will inspire and motivate seniors as they move into the golden years of their lives. Here are 30 quotations about getting old.
Quotes About Getting Older
- “Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
- “Age is something that doesn’t matter… unless you are a cheese.” – Luis Bunuel
- “I can honestly say I love getting older. Then again, I never put my glasses on before looking in the mirror.” – Cherie Lunghi
- “If you’re not getting older, you’re dead.” – Tom Petty
- “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” – George Burns
- “Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.” – Brian Rathbone
- “At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.” – George Orwell
- “You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.” – Robert Frost
- “Most people don’t grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging.” – Maya Angelou
- “We don’t grow older, we grow riper.” – Pablo Picasso
- “It’s like you trade the virility of the body for the agility of the spirit.” – Elizabeth Lesser
- “Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born.” – Albert Einstein
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” – Betty Friedan
- “None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Getting old is like climbing a mountain; you get a little out of breath, but the view is much better.” – Ingrid Bergman
- “Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.” – Ben Franklin
- “Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka
- “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney
- “As soon as you feel too old to do a thing, do it.” – Margaret Deland
- “Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.” – David Bowie
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” – Elanor Roosevelt
- “I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything until noon. Then it’s time for my nap.” – Bob Hope
- “My face carries all my memories. Why would I erase them?” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.” – Kitty O’Neill Collins
More Aging Quotes
Funny Quotes About Aging Gracefully
Funny And Inspirational Quotes
23 Quotes to Make you Feel Better About Getting Older
50 Of The Best Positive Aging Quotes I Could Find
65 Funny Quotes About Getting Older And Quotes About Aging
Independent Living At Desert Winds Retirement In Peoria, Arizona
If you are searching for an independent living facility in Peoria, Arizona, Desert Winds Retirement Community is the facility for you! Travel over to our independent living page to see pictures find out more about our facility, amenities, floor plans and more.
More Articles About Senior Living
- Top 5 Best Dog Breeds For Seniors
- Why Retire In Arizona?
- How To Save For Retirement Without A 401k
- Benefits Of Independent Living For Seniors
- Golf Exercises For Seniors
- Best Cities To Retire In Arizona
- When Might Be The Best Time To Start Saving For Retirement?
- How Much Does a Retirement Home Cost?
- How Much Does In-Home Care Cost?
- How Much Does a Nursing Home Cost?
- How Much Does Memory Care Cost?
- How Much Does Independent Living Cost?
- How Much Does Retirement Cost?
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost?
- What Age Can You Stop Filing Income Taxes?
- What To Write In A Retirement Card Continued – 110 Quotes
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Peoria, Arizona?
- Enjoyable Activities for Seniors
- Happy Retirement Quotes
- Senior Living Peoria
- Common Elderly Health Issues
- What is Arthritis?
- What Are The Benefits Of Assisted Living?
- What is Independent Living?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Independent Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Find Memory Care Facilities In Arizona
- Best Places To Retire In Peoria Arizona
- How To Look Younger At Age 50+
- Restarting Work After Early Retirement
- Things To Do In Peoria AZ Outside Of The Retirement Home
- Checklist for Moving Into A Peoria Assisted Living Facility
- Help With Choosing Assisted Living Communities In Peoria, AZ
- 38 States That Don’t Tax Social Security Benefits 2016