Memory Care at Desert Winds Assisted Living Community is dedicated to those with memory loss. All Caregivers are specifically trained to provide the personal attention required by these special residents. Continuous, stimulating activities designed to enhance the quality of life of the residents are offered each day in a nurturing, safe environment. Because we have a higher ratio of Caregivers to residents in our Serenity Unit, we are able to continually monitor and evaluate each resident’s condition and respond quickly to the individual needs.
Prior to move-in, a resident is given a complete assessment by our licensed Desert Winds Staff, in order to develop a personal care plan that is unique to him or her.
Your monthly base rent includes:
- Three meals per day and snacks
- All utilities including cable TV
- 24 hour staffing
- Daily tidying of your apartment
- Weekly deep cleaning of your apartment
- Weekly personal laundry
- Laundering of bed and bath linens
- Maintenance of your apartment, grounds & common areas
- Scheduled transportation to Appointments or Shopping
- A rich program of activities
- An emergency call system
- Oral care
- Ongoing orientation and guidance
For More information on Desert Winds Memory Care Please call 623-322-0600.